Top 2018 hairstyles that celebrities are rocking
Looking for a change? These 'dos are the looks to choose
© Getty Images
This is the year for taking chances. Our favorite celebrities have been pushing the limits when it comes to their colours and styles, which is just what a new year calls for. Will you follow suit or stick to your original roots?
- Designer Buzz Cut: We saw Kate Hudson rock this short-haired look at the 2018 Golden Globes. This versatile hairdo is cut short and close to the scalp with a slightly loose texture on top.
- Rock N’ Roll Shag: This look has tons of texture and layers. Rock it with bangs and a mid-length cut.
- Asymmetrical Bob: This daring 'do will surely take your look from ordinary to superstar in no time. With razored ends and a cut that is longer in the front than in the back, this cut is sleek and stunning.
- Grown Out Pixie: The style inspiration for this cut is Cara Delevingne. A bit longer and shaggier than a pixie cut, this look is perfect for seamlessly transitioning from a buzz to something a bit longer.
- S-Wave Bob: Another textured cut, this look is above the shoulders and has a natural curl that creates an S-wave in its length. To achieve this wave, start with an extreme side part and use a 1-1/4 inch curling iron to make a single bend in the hair.
Whether you want to go bold with your look or add some subtle flare to your style, 2018 will be the year to impress. With all of these enticing chops, which will you choose?
FOOD Healthy eating
LIFESTYLE Life hack