The 5 most annoying airplane habits to avoid
All worse than a crying baby
Airplane travel is often an uncomfortable and long journey, and no matter how good the in-flight film selection is, at 50,000 ft in the air tensions are bound to run high. As budget airlines rise in popularity, free amenities and legroom disappear, and suddenly a 12-hour flight feels like a lifetime and a half. While not everyone agrees on proper airplane etiquette, here is a list of the 5 most annoying airplane habits to avoid.
1. Going barefoot on board: If you don't have socks then you have to keep your shoes on.
2. Putting used gum on the safety instructions card: Just find a receipt or ask around. While you may not care about your livelihood in case of an incident, others may.
3. Overly fragrant food: If you want to eat fish, go to a seafood restaurant.
4. Aisle yoga: Everyone is uncomfortable, so please wait until you are in a proper studio to do sun salutations and downward dogs.
5. Watching a movie or show without headphones: this should go without explanation.
HEALTH Human body
TRAVEL Eastern europe
CELEBRITY Celebrity trivia